My sister found this great salad on Pinterest from EasyEats. It is easy to make and incredibly delicious. A perfect start to spring!
¼ cup lemon juice
½ cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
½ teaspoon dijon mustard
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 bunches fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
½ cup thinly sliced radishes
½ cup shredded carrots
½ cup edamame
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, cheese, garlic and mustard.
- Slowly stream in the oil, whisking constantly to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- On a heated grill or grill pan, cook the asparagus, turning once, about 3 minutes total.
- In a large bowl, toss together the radishes, carrots and edamame.
- Top with the asparagus and bacon.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with parmesan.